Manage and lead a team of Business Account Coordinators and Senior Business Account Coordinators covering UK, Europe and ROW accounts. Produce and distribute company reports for KPI’s and also performance against SLA’s.
This role deals with a wide variety of work tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Coach and support MPM UK staff to provide a clear understanding of the MPM supply chain network.
- Act as an escalation point for the team, delegating more complex queries to the Senior Business Account Coordinator where applicable.
- Develop and manage the CS team including coaching and personal development
- Keep up to date with business development and new product lines
- Manage effective day-to-day activities, including prioritisation and conducting risk/impact assessments within existing processes and procedures whilst working towards achieving team SLAs
- Monitor and manage key department KPIs
- Work with the management team to identify and deliver positive change and business efficiencies
- Assist and work to improve relationships with 3PL providers
- Act as Business Account coordinator for ROW customers
- Work collaboratively with Supply Chain team to manage stock transfers between warehouses
- Attend relevant cross functional meetings to help facilitate smooth running of order processing, on-boarding of new customers and improving wider business understanding for the CS team
- Daily liaison with external customers and internal departments including Sales, Finance and Supply Chain
- Problem solving – ability to quickly identify issues and source the right resource for timely and effective solutions
- Effective Management – ability to engage and motivate teams, providing teams with the guidance and support to embrace change
- Effective Communicator – ability to communicate updates and issues
- Attention to detail – ensures accurate delivery of information in a timely manner
- Time management – uses time efficiently, and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines
- Personal Learning – seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Experience and ability to use their initiative to vary their approach to customer and channel and be able to apply learnings from previous equivalent experience
• Thorough knowledge and understanding of movement of goods within the Supply Chain
• Ability to demonstrate confidence when communicating to customers both internal and external
• Excellent leadership and communication skills
• Strong customer facing communication skills – good listener able to identify, deliver and present customer-based solutions both internally and externally
• Proficient use of Microsoft applications – full training will be given on in house systems
• Experience of FMCG, preferably within the pet food sector
• Sage experience including report management
• Product knowledge and industry experience
• Ability to train new and existing team members on ways of working – delivering the MPM way
• Understanding of intercompany transfers and associated Sage transactions
• Proficient in presentation skills for both external & internal business meetings.
Is this role for you?
If this exciting opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, apply today with your CV and cover letter and current salary.