To provide the business with in-house capability to support artworking and designs from concept through to full artwork completion within some of the following segments of our Brand and Marketing function: Brand packaging and product concepts, pack design, label artwork, consumer and trade print ads and online/digital asset creation. You will be able to use your creative powers to solve problems and give MPM quality brand collateral.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Delivery of artworking and design tasks to agreed quality, timescales and specifications
- Estimating the time required to complete the work
- Utilise in-house artwork management software to deliver tasks
- Deliver labels and artworks in other languages
- Use insight derived from within the business to drive improved designs
- Ensure that any 3rd party collateral developed is compatible with internal editing software in case touch ups are required
- Identify where improvements to cost, quality and time could be made within overall design and artworking activities
- Management of files to ensure stakeholders can locate completed work
- Thinking creatively and collaboratively to produce new ideas and concepts and developing interactive design
- Execution of brand guidelines in packaging, POS, digital & social.
- Support with planning out NPI/D projects
- Delivery of assets for specific Marketing campaigns
- Support the correct use and development of insight into Brand
- Support with embedding best practice to Brand compliance
- Strategic reviews into Brand and Product
- Assure, check and monitor accuracy of 3rd party collateral delivery
- Proofreading to produce accurate and high-quality work from first to final iteration
- Track work completed with cost & time information
- Global Brand development sharing key success from wider industry practices
- Thinking around internal and external design specifications
- Concepts for approval
Effective Communicator – ability to communicate with stakeholders on jobs to ensure clarity, updates and issues.
Attention to detail – able to deliver to brief on time and in full; ensures accurate delivery of information and collateral in a timely and effective manner
Time management – Uses time effectively and efficiently and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines.
Personal Learning – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience
Agile & Adaptable – able to react in a fast-paced and changeable environment
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Confident using InDesign, After Effects, PhotoShop and Illustrator on a day-to-day basis
• Experience creating documents to production level
• Up-to-date knowledge of industry software
• The successful candidate should have strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
• Experience of HTML4 and creating digital assets including emails, videos and animations would be advantageous
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
•Free car parking
•Working in an exciting fast growing company
•25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
•Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
•Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: