To support the Strategic Brand Marketing Manager in planning and execution of Encore brand activity for UK/EMEA. With specific focus on leading the Encore digital brand activation as well as ongoing brand plans and customer marketing support including retailer range reviews, NPD and activity sell-in and Ecommerce.
This role requires someone with digital marketing experience, energy and a commitment to learn and develop in a marketing role.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Lead and project manage the Encore digital activation plan including – social, paid, SEO, influencers, website and KPI reporting.
- Brand management, including updates to brand guidelines and creation of supporting brand materials, including POS, social and digital content.
- NPI process involvement as the day to day representative for Encore UK EMEA projects.
- Creation of range extension concepts for UK/EMEA which are realised through the development of design briefs.
- Creation and execution of B2C and B2B marketing launch plans to support NPI.
- Creation and execution of consistent global brand communications, in line with the overarching strategy (and activity calendar) to create multi-channel campaigns which effectively take our product and brand propositions to market.
- Develop marketing plans and provide support to our global business and the teams at remote offices, liaising with key marketing counter-parts at these locations.
- Planning and implementation for core market trade exhibitions.
- Provide ongoing trade support to internal teams to help sell-in products: key messages/insights, CGI imagery/mock-ups, sales presentations.
- Create brand activation plans to support our major retailers, including grocery multiples and online customers (e.g. Zooplus/Amazon).
- Develop and implement internal launch plans, working alongside the product team.
- Contribution to relevant meetings e.g. market delivery meetings and other scheduled meetings, including customer/trade meetings.
- Manage day to day relationships with design and communication agencies, including briefing, establishing processes and building relationships to ensure accurate and timely projects delivered within budget.
- Day to day liaison with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- To monitor each campaign to measure success and make recommendations for the future.
- Encore UK/EMEA budget – raising POs, tracking spent and invoice processing.
- Support Marketing Manager with planning out NPI/D projects
- Support with the creation and execution of consistent global brand communications.
- Supports the Marketing Manager with development of the product portfolio and brand strategy for core markets
- Support with embedding best practice to brand compliance
- Own personal role, development and career progression within the business, looking for opportunities to grow and develop.
- Provide key reports, but not limited to:
- Encore digital KPI tracker
- Monthly competitor activity report
- Weekly contribution to Marketing update
- Provide key reports, but not limited to:
- Brand Awareness, Penetration growth and market share
Attention to detail – ensures accurate delivery of information and collateral in a timely and effective manner
Personal Learning – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience
Commercial Acumen – Understands the impact of costs and has a focus on profit when driving sales growth.
Effective relationship builder – dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, developing and maintaining effective 3rd party relationships gaining trust and respect.
Time management – Uses time effectively and efficiently and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines.
Effective Communicator – ability to communicate updates and issues
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and take things on
- IT literate including use of Powerpoint, word, excel and outlook
- Highly organised who can prioritise workloads
- Emerging budget-management skills and proficiency
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: