To support the Strategic Brand Marketing Manager in delivering the marketing plan for Applaws in ANZ.
Responsible for the delivery of customer activation plans.
Be the key marketing representative for all brand and activation plans in ANZ.
Work closely with HO Brand and Innovation teams to support the development of a consumer led Brand plan and NPI pipeline of activity across the market. As well as working closely with local Sales team to build and implement and sales and marketing plan, aligned with the HO brand plans.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
Development and execution of Applaws brand plans and customer activation within the ANZ region:
- Drive Penetration (Market share, revenue)
- Identify, embed brand strategies and activation
E.g. Creation of local assets, product information and selling tools, POS creation, trade material, digital and social strategies.
- Ownership of day to day relationship with local market agency
- Establish and implement local agency relationship and ongoing management
- Create engaging social and digital content
- Understand opportunities for partnership and PR
- Use Test and Learn mentality to build the ideal activation plans, social media strategy, Core range, NPD, design etc. for Applaws in ANZ.
- Creation of brand material, guidelines, POS, social content etc.
- Providing internal teams with appropriate support to sell-in product: key messages/insights, CGI imagery/mock-ups, sales presentations
- NPI process involvement as the representative for ANZ projects on relevant projects.
- Approving the implementation of branding concepts (top level) with the product team in time with agreed critical paths
- Providing product information for internal and external use to deliver launch plans
- Creation & execution of brand communication strategies either via trade channels or consumer facing media channels.
- Plans, timescales and estimated costs associated with brand development activity
- Input to ANZ budget oversight and tracking
- Actual cost vs budget information
- Supports the Strategic Brand Marketing Manager with overall strategic development of the product brands and portfolio
- Contribution to brand review sessions and strategic planning sessions where relevant.
- Support the planning of NPI/D projects
- Supports with development of strategy and strategic priorities within the Marketing & Brand function i.e. Orchestrating thinking around brand
- Promotional planning advice
- Price planning advice based on competitor analysis
- Supports and help with strategic development of pack design, brand guideless and claims
- Budget spend across channels and customers
- Provide key reports for use within the business including, but not limited to:
- Owns weekly ANZ activity reporting
- Quarterly strategic review of ANZ activity
- Assure, check and monitor accuracy, of budgets for ANZ.
Effective Communicator – ability to communicate updates and issues.
Commercial Acumen – Understands the impact of costs and has a focus on profit when driving sales growth.
Effective relationship builder – dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, developing and maintaining effective 3rd party relationships gaining trust and respect.
Time management – Uses time effectively and efficiently and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines.
Personal Learning – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience
Inspirational Leader – provides an environment for the team that enables all to flourish and delivery success
- IT literate including use of Powerpoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and clarity when communicating with audiences at all levels including managing and developing the relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Highly organized and can prioritise workloads
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Understanding of brand development and activation within FMCG
- Ability to analyse results from which can be used to come up with suitable solutions that can solve brand related issues and drive insight led activation.
Share this role: