To support the Strategic Brand Marketing Manager in planning and execution of Applaws brand activity for UK/EMEA. With specific focus on leading the Applaws dog launch, Applaws cat packaging refresh, as well as ongoing Applaws cat and dog brand plans and customer marketing support including retailer range reviews, NPD and activity sell-in and Ecommerce.
This role requires someone with brand development (packaging) and digital marketing experience, as well as energy and a commitment to learn and develop in a marketing role.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Lead and project manage the Applaws dog digital activation plan including – social, paid, SEO, influencers and KPI reporting.
- Lead and project manage the launch of a website for Applaws dog.
- Lead and project manage a trade support toolkit for Applaws dog, including POs and employee engagement materials.
- Lead and project manage the Applaws cat packaging refresh.
- Ongoing brand management, including updates to brand guidelines and creation of supporting brand materials, including POS, social and digital content.
- NPI process involvement as the day to day representative for Applaws ROW (Rest of the world – also Asiapac NPI) projects.
- Creation of range extension concepts for ROW which are realised through the development of design briefs.
- Creation and execution of UK/EMEA B2C and B2B marketing launch plans to support NPI.
- Creation and execution of consistent global brand communications, in line with the overarching strategy (and activity calendar) to create multi-channel campaigns which effectively take our product and brand propositions to market.
- Provide support to our global business and the teams at remote offices, liaising with key marketing counter-parts at these locations.
- Planning and implementation for core market trade exhibitions.
- Provide ongoing trade support to internal teams to help sell-in products: key messages/insights, CGI imagery/mock-ups, sales presentations.
- Create UK/EMEA brand activation plans to support our major retailers, including Pets at Home and online customers (e.g. Zooplus/Amazon).
- Develop and implement internal launch plans, working alongside the product team.
- Contribution to relevant meetings e.g. market delivery meetings and other scheduled meetings, including customer/trade meetings.
- Manage day to day relationships with design and communication agencies, including briefing, establishing processes and building relationships to ensure accurate and timely projects delivered within budget.
- Day to day liaison with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- To monitor each campaign to measure success and make recommendations for the future.
- Applaws UK/EMEA budget – raising POs, tracking spent and invoice processing.
- Support Marketing Manager with planning out NPI/D projects
- Support with the creation and execution of consistent global brand communications.
- Supports the Marketing Manager with development of the product portfolio and brand strategy for core markets
- Support with embedding best practice to brand compliance
- Own personal role, development and career progression within the business, looking for opportunities to grow and develop.
- Provide key reports, but not limited to:
- Applaws digital KPI tracker
- Monthly competitor activity report
- Weekly contribution to Marketing update
- Brand Awareness, Penetration growth and market share
Attention to detail – ensures accurate delivery of information and collateral in a timely and effective manner
Personal Learning – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience
Commercial Acumen – Understands the impact of costs and has a focus on profit when driving sales growth.
Effective relationship builder – dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, developing and maintaining effective 3rd party relationships gaining trust and respect.
Time management – Uses time effectively and efficiently and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines.
Effective Communicator – ability to communicate updates and issues.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and take things on
- IT literate including use of Powerpoint, word, excel and outlook
- Highly organised who can prioritise workloads
- Emerging budget-management skills and proficiency
Ability to think creatively and innovatively
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: