If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
We currently have an exciting full-time temporary 6-month fixed term opportunity within the Customer Service Team. The Business Account Coordinator will primarily be responsible for maintaining a portfolio of MPM business accounts. Their main role will be to process and administer orders on the SAGE 200 system, and to provide support and information to their customers at all stages of the sales process to drive continuous improvement to customer service satisfaction levels.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Processing daily orders, and managing fulfillment of orders via various internal and external warehouses.
- Make use of customer portals to check status of orders and delivery schedules, communicating with distribution centres and/or warehouses to resolve any issues
- Raise account invoices in a timely and accurate manner
- Identify order and price differences and escalate to relevant colleagues for further action
- Communicate clearly with Warehouse customer services team to ensure a smooth transition from Warehouse to customer.
- Maintain good relationships and communications with sales account managers to ensure transparency of information flow.
- Providing cover and support to colleagues during periods of absence.
- Working closely with supply chain to optimize stock movement/rotation.
- Drive continuous improvement in the CS team daily processes through embracing new ways of working and giving regular feedback.
- Daily liaison with external customers and internal departments including sales, finance and Supply chain.
- Support customers via telephone & email to discuss and resolve customer and system queries.
- Participate and feedback into weekly meetings.
- Log customer complaints on Non-conformance database in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will:
- Be highly organised and have a methodical approach.
- Have excellent communication skills are required as working collaboratively with suppliers and company staff is a key part of this role.
- Comfortable working both individually and within a team.
- Have the ability to clearly and concisely communicate with consumers, suppliers and key stakeholders within the business. Also able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the business, products and people.
- Have solid customer facing and customer service experience in a B2B environment.
- Be ideal for an individual with a keen Interest in providing excellent Customer service and developing skills.
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: