If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
“We pride ourselves on developing high-quality and innovative products for cats and dogs. Our recipes, with high quality recognisable ingredients, reflect our passion in challenging the additive-filled products that some multinational brands offer to consumers.”
We currently have an exciting Business Account Support position within the Customer Services Team. This role will also be helping to support the day to day functioning of the head office environment as well as being the first point of call for all incoming calls and meeting visitors
This role deals with a wide variety of work tasks including, but not limited to the following:
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Order processing using Sage 200 and supporting Business Account coordinators with daily tasks. This work will include entering sales orders along with the other tasks to manage the completion of orders and answer customer queries
- Liaison with third party fulfilment partner for ecommerce activity including the approval of account registrations for breeders and MPM staff, creation of daily csv files of ecommerce orders received electronically, processing of orders received by telephone, pricing and stock maintenance, customer service post- dispatch of orders, preparation of reports on the commercial performance of ecommerce activities
- Answering in-bound telephone calls and transferring to relevant department and /or individual.
- Be the first point of contact for all external visitors to MPM Head Office, “meet and greet”, providing welcome drinks, informing MPM staff that visitors have arrived, showing visitors to specific meeting rooms.
- Maintaining adequate stock of stationary, and general office equipment, and ordering product in line with price guidelines.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post
- Answering consumer questions as received by telephone or email, social media including:
- Stockist/Availability of MPM brand’s product – which includes maintenance of the stockist lists and product delist supporting the brands’ websites.
- Pass on consumer calls to QA assistant or capture key information in Q Pulse system if they are not available
- Booking meeting space and business lunches for regular and ad hoc meetings e.g. board meetings, supplier visits and customer visits
- Preparing meeting space in advance of internal/external meetings, ensuring that adequate supplies of bottled water, soft drinks and snacks in board meeting rooms and paperware and cleaning items in product kitchens as necessary. This will involve taking responsibility for arranging online grocery deliveries to the office on a regular basis.
- Bring stock in for Sample room as requested by Marketing team
- Support the marketing/sales team with putting together sample packs for trade shows and distributor visits.
- Problem solving – having the ability to solve problems in a calm and rational way and come up with solutions.
- Effective communicator – excellent communication skills are required as working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders is a key part of this role
- Team Player – Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
- Effective relationship builder – dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, developing and maintaining effective 3rd party relationships gaining trust and respect.
- Personal Learning & embraces change – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience.
- Communication skills – The ability to clearly and concisely communicate with customers suppliers and key stakeholders within the business. Also able to demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the business, products and people
- IT literate use of Microsoft applications – full training will be given on in house systems
- Experience of order raising on systems such as Sage 200 desirable but not essential
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: