The role will require the successful candidate to manage the commercial forecast, EPOS sales reporting and demand analysis across the USA business.
This role deals with a wide variety of work tasks including, but not limited to the following:
Managing Commercial Forecast process for key accounts across MPM USA:
• Analysis of historical EPOS sales, Nielsen data, SAGE orders received/invoiced, customer forecasts and ordering patterns data to map and predict future demand trends which can then be applied to the planning process
• Regular review meetings with USA Supply Planning team to discuss changes to demand, share key insights and findings
• Review forecasts and plans with contacts at key accounts such as Petco and Petsmart
• Provide commercial sales forecasts to the business for budgeting purposes
• Support the account teams where necessary to prioritise stock for our key customers to minimise shortages
• Analyse data, market trends and account intelligence/networking, support the introduction and subsequent roll out of NPD into the business, ensuring NPD lands on time and in line with business expectations
• Review NPD performance post launch – effect on existing ranges and overall sales
• Support Director of Operations with weekly EPOS Analysis of Key Applaws Accounts
• Action orientated – self-starter who is able to react effectively to opportunities or issues
• Organisational skills – highly organised and methodical approach
• Attention to detail – ensures accurate preparation and delivery of information in a timely and effective manner
• Effective communicator – ability to clearly and concisely communicate with customers, service providers and key stakeholders within the business
• Time management – uses time effectively to manage a busy workload with the ability to prioritise important tasks. Works well under pressure and to set deadlines
• Learning and development – desire to learn and develop to take on further responsibilities in the future
• Open to change – ability to work in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
• Team player – comfortable working both individually and as part of a team
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
• Technical – proficient use of Microsoft applications – Excel, Outlook and Word
• Work Experience – relevant experience of working in a FMCG Forecasting or Planning role. Reporting and analysis.
• Communication skills – ability to clearly and concisely communicate with customers and key stakeholders within the business
• Strong analytical and numerical skills – ability to interpret and understand complicated information and systems
• Systems – Sage 200 and ForecastPro
• Work Experience – direct experience of working with speciality pet food retailers and/or mass grocery channel
• Change management – experience implementing new planning software and/or S&OP processes
Is this role for you?
If this exciting opportunity sounds like a great fit for you, apply today with your CV and cover letter and current salary.