If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
“We pride ourselves on developing high-quality and innovative products for cats and dogs. Our recipes, with high quality recognisable ingredients, reflect our passion in challenging the additive-filled products that some multinational brands offer to consumers.”
The Customer Service Manager will be responsible for leading and motivating a team of Business Account Coordinators and Business Account Support assistant. Their goal is to keep the department running in an efficient manner, and to manage and continually improve MPM customer service levels.
The successful candidate will work within a challenging and time pressured environment, motivating and managing a team of people to deliver excellent customer service through the sales order process and order issue resolution.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Maintaining and seeking ways to improve the MPM customer service experience, creating engaged customers to support our ambitious growth targets.
- Take ownership of customer issues and follow problems through to resolution.
- Develop internal cross-functional relationships, plus manage external relationships with key contacts within our distribution and logistics network
- Maintain and develop order processing procedures, policies and standards
- Analyse statistics and compile accurate KPI reports
- Attend relevant cross functional meetings to help facilitate smooth running of order processing, on-boarding of new customers, and improving wider business understanding for the CS team
- Recruit, mentor and develop business account coordinators and create an environment where they can excel through on the job training, coaching and empowerment
- Ensure that consumer calls are managed and processed efficiently by the Business Account Support role
- Manage the team to capture all reported non-conformances in the Q Pulse system within target times
- Action Orientation – a self-starter who can react effectively to opportunities or issues.
- Problem solving – ability to quickly identify issues and source the right resource for timely and effective solutions
- Effective Man Management – ability to engage and motivate teams, providing teams with the guidance and support to embrace change
- Attention to detail – ensures accurate delivery of information in a timely manner
- Time management – Uses time efficiently, and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines
- Personal Learning – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience.
- Strong customer facing communication skills – good listener able to identify, deliver and present customer-based solutions both internally and externally.
- IT literate including use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- The successful candidate should be an experienced and effective man manager, a good communicator with strong interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Experience working with an ERP system (Sage would be an advantage)
- Experience of exporting and INCO terms
- Experience of logistics, operations and 3PL would be useful
- Able to identify and deliver process improvements
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: