If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
“We pride ourselves on developing high-quality and innovative products for cats and dogs. Our recipes, with high quality recognisable ingredients, reflect our passion in challenging the additive-filled products that some multinational brands offer to consumers.”
Do you have previous Forecast Demand experience? Are you an expert excel user? Then this could be the role for you. The Forecast Demand Analyst role is designed to facilitate the flow of information between sales and supply chain, with the aim of improving product availability and stock holding with responsibility for the sales forecast across multiple regions. Through EPOS sales analysis provide regular sales reports and analysis for UK Grocery and Specialty, Australian key accounts, American accounts and Europe.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Managing Commercial Forecast process for key accounts across the wider business:
- Analysis of historical EPOS sales, orders received/invoiced, customer forecasts and ordering patterns data to map and predict future demand trends which can then be applied to the container order process. Use of Forecast Pro software to support this forecasting work
- From the same data analysis, market trends and account intelligence/networking, support the introduction and subsequent roll out of NPD into the business, ensuring NPD lands on time and in line with business expectations.
- Provide commercial sales forecasts to the business for budgeting and Latest Estimate forecasting process, taking volume, selling/cost prices into account.
- Support the account teams where necessary to prioritise stock for our key customers to minimize shortages.
- Provide EPOS sales analysis to senior team for all MPM’s Key Accounts, including:
- USA – weekly EPOS sales analysis for key accounts, updating EPOS forecast on monthly basis, monthly collaborative forecasting directly with vendor analysts at Petco/PetSmart attending weekly conference calls. Analysis of Nielsen data understanding competitor performance in certain accounts only.
- Summary of EPOS performance ahead of each Board Meeting.
- Analysis of NPD launches and effect on existing ranges.
- On an ad hoc basis support account managers with data analysis for range reviews and other requests:
- Provide analysis and present data visually for use in business presentations.
- Create reports and gap analysis to support the account managers in business growth.
- Action Orientation – a self-starter who can react effectively to opportunities or issues.
- Effective Communicator – ability to communicate updates and issues.
- Attention to detail – ensures accurate delivery of information in a timely and effective manner
- Time management – Uses time effectively and efficiently, and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines
- Personal Learning – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience.
- IT capable including advanced level Excel
- Experience of forecasting software preferred
- To be an effective communicator (both written and oral), a good listener able to identify and deliver customer needs both internally and externally.
- The successful candidate should also be a confident communicator with strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence when communicating to customers both internal and external.
- Able to effectively prioritise a mutable workload and multi-task
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: