If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
We currently have an exciting full-time permanent opportunity within the Sales Team. The role will require the successful candidate to provide administrative & commercial support to the International Export Sales team in MPM, developing key internal relationships across all business departments.
The role is designed to allow the successful candidate to work within the challenging and competitive sales environment, supporting the sales process.
Occasional travel, including weekends, may be required so some flexibility is required.
The role will offer the candidate an insight into the different requirements of distributors, grocery channel and major online retailers.
- Complete and communicate required customer administration, including new line forms, promotional proposals by agreed deadlines.
- Support Account Managers with generation of ad hoc presentations and information to support commercial meetings.
- Support the collection and recording of relevant customer and market information on a Weekly/Monthly basis.
- Maintaining team folders (windows explorer).
- Updating customer Standard Operating Procedures.
- Minute taking as required.
- Managing advertising requests and liaising with Marketing.
- Managing translations in other languages.
- Managing production and availability of trade support materials.
- Reviewing and managing online content updates.
- Assisting with trade shows.
- Other Marketing activities as required
- Help with web enquiries.
- Supporting customer enquiries.
Market Development Support:
- Calling potential and following up on existing customers
- Researching markets as required.
The successful candidate will be:
- A self-starter who can be effectively proactive to opportunities or issues.
- To be an effective communicator (both written and oral), with the ability to communicate updates and issues, be a good listener able to identify and deliver customer needs both internally and externally.
- Excellent attention to detail ensuring accurate delivery of information in a timely and effective manner.
- Uses time effectively and efficiently and works well to set deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence when communicating to customers both internal and external.
- IT literate including use of Excel – must possess strong excel skills, Word, PowerPoint.
- Able to take ownership of their work and be able to work under minimum supervision.
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: