If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
We currently have an exciting full-time permanent opportunity within the Technical Team to ensure that the MPM global technical, regulatory and quality control processes are followed in-line with relevant standards and corporate values and to embed continuous improvement on all elements.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Follow the QC test programme for the business.
- Liaise with JMB and third-party QC labs and advise on priorities and tasks, provide supporting information & reports as required.
- Ensure all QC checks required are carried out on NPI, at all stages of development and report back to the business accordingly.
- Ensure that samples from factories other than Thailand are sent to the UK for random testing.
- Manage the monthly Quality Control meeting, own the follow up & review of actions.
- Manage the collection of non-conformance data and report accordingly.
- Produce QC reports, including but not limited to collection and analysis of non-conformance data, KPI data for the business (e.g. complaints per million units, complaint type and historical trends)
- Ensure relevant parties are aware of QC issues and provide necessary documents or action to support resolution, including external communications.
- Produce weekly communications, reporting on key topics.
- Follow the framework for providing feedback on issue resolution for suppliers using our MPM resource based in Bangkok.
- Assist with the follow up of non-compliance & quality issues with the relevant suppliers.
- Review and actively manage trends within non-conformance’s, working to agreed timelines. Manage case closures.
- Review the group product data sheets using the Sciantec reports & advise/update any non-conformance’s.
- If Sciantec report shows a product is outside product specification request an explanation from the relevant factory.
- Review any ongoing change in the natural nutrients profile of a product as written in a Sciantec report. Escalating to the wider business for review, log info. and re-test if necessary.
- Follow complaint process procedure for customer and consumer.
- Assist in handling of Customer (e.g. retailers) and consumer complaints including communication through to resolution.
- Assist with recall procedure and product issues in different countries.
- Assist any annual mock product recall procedures and ensure the process is fully documented.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE THE FOLLOWING SKILLS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Highly organised and methodical approach.
- Excellent communication skills are required as working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders is a key part of this role.
- Uses time effectively to manage a busy workload with the ability to prioritise important tasks and set deadlines.
- Desire to learn and develop to take on further responsibilities in the future.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Comfortable working both individually and as part of a team.
- Ensures accurate delivery of information and collateral in a timely and effective manner.
- Dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers.
- Willingness to roll up sleeves and take things on & learn.
- IT literate including use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and outlook.
- Knowledge of quality systems/ processes.
- Relevant experience of working in a food quality function desirable.
In return you will receive some great benefits, including:
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: