Be the key person to support the day-to-day USA Sales Team by administrating processes, and organization of internal and external resources. Maintain the functioning of the MPM USA office environment while enhancing productivity of MPM US.
This role covers a wide variety of tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Updating and submitting retailer new line forms (excel) with specifications, images, dims, pricing, forecast etc
- Updating & responsibility for maintaining customer portals for new items with specifications, images, dims, pricing, forecast etc.
- Submitting promotional activity to customer portals, in line with retailer submission dates, and completing promo forms where applicable.
- Organize, book and manage Trade Shows and Open Houses including samples and collateral are delivered, paperwork completed maintaining sales collateral for all shows, distributor reps and B2B/B2C communication
- Responsible for responding to and actioning all consumer inquiries from website (MPM, Applaws, Reveal), Social Media, Toll Free, VOIP
- Logging consumer complaints data into Q Pulse in efficient and timely manner
- Manage office services by ensuring operations and procedures are organized, correspondence is controlled, filing systems managed through US SharePoint.
- Ownership relationships with maintenance, service providers, equipment providers ensuring invoices are paid on time.
- Manage internal sample inventory and office supplies, re-ordering as necessary
- Shipping of samples and sales collateral/kits to retailers/consumers
- Maintain a safe and secure working environment, by ensuring HR policies are kept up to date and employees are aware of company guidelines and working practices (particularly new starters)
- Participate actively in the planning and execution of company events
- Actively participate in company, brand/ customer service/consumer engagement updates and new program implementation including specific employee training programs as required
Organizational skills – highly organized and methodical, not only within own tasks, but as it relates to the office environment with excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task while prioritizing work
Effective communicator – excellent communication skills (both written and verbal) with a solutions-focused attitude as working collaboratively with customers and stakeholders is a key part of this role
Team Player – Comfortable working individually or as part of a small dynamic team while bringing a strong attention to detail and problem-solving skills
Effective relationship builder – dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, gaining trust and respect utilizing strong organization, planning, and communication skills
Personal Learning & embraces change – Seeks feedback and reacts/learns from experience
Self-Starter – confident in taking initiative to quickly address needs of the office, business, and customers/consumers
- Intermediate level knowledge of Excel & PowerPoint including a proficient use of Functions, Formulas, Charts and Layouts as well as Design, and Templates.
- Strong listening, written and verbal skills are essential to be able to demonstrate strong decision-making skills, good judgment, and knowledge and understanding of the business, products, and people.
- Education Bachelor’s degree in business administration, communications, or a related field (preferred).
- Experience 2-5 years of work experience in an administrative/office management role.
Share this role: