If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
“We pride ourselves on developing high-quality and innovative products for cats and dogs. Our recipes, with high quality recognisable ingredients, reflect our passion in challenging the additive-filled products that some multinational brands offer to consumers.”
Are you data driven? Do you have a great eye for detail? and a whiz on spreadsheets? then this could be the job for you! This role is designed to allow the successful candidate to provide support to the Supply Chain Team whilst developing their own Supply Chain skill set and experience. You will provide support to the Supply Chain Team to ensure we have adequate levels of stock to fulfil the needs of the business.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
Responsible for the Applaws brand UK/EMEA account worth £4.5 million
Demand Planning and Forecasting Support:
- Work collaboratively with the Commercial Forecaster to identify stock issues and adjust the demand forecast where required (i.e. products selling under and over forecast)
- Input the demand forecast into supply plans and plan orders to ensure that stock holding, and stock availability are at the desired levels
- Update supply plans with sales and inventory information
- Raise Purchase Orders on Sage and send to suppliers
- Amend, cancel and defer Purchase Orders where required based on stock levels
- Work with suppliers to ensure orders are shipped correctly and timely
- Actively work to reduce stock issues by tweaking promotions, derogating short shelf life stock and carrying out repacks where required
- Communicate effectively with Sales and Customer Services to ensure customers are made aware of any stock issues
- Attend Stage Gate scoring sessions and meetings for NPD and delists
- Cover holidays for other members of the planning team as required
- Liaise with 3PLs to ensure that deliveries are booked in, in a timely and accurate manner
- Book in deliveries on Sage
- Submit the relevant documents onto the FTPs for Britannia Bureau and Gaston Schul for Customs clearance/VAT purposes.
- Investigate stock discrepancies on the Goods Receipt Reports
- Report any non-conformances to the Technical department
- Focus on detail – a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Effective communicator – excellent communication skills are required as working collaboratively with suppliers, customers and stakeholders is a key part of this role
- Time management – uses time effectively to manage a busy workload with the ability to prioritise important tasks
- Learning and development – desire to learn and develop to take on further responsibilities in the future
- Open to change – ability to work in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment
- IT literate – including use of Excel (advanced user) & Word
- Communication skills – ability to clearly and concisely communicate with suppliers and key stakeholders within the business
- Strong analytical and numerical skills – ability to interpret and understand complicated information and systems
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
If this exciting opportunity sounds the fit for you apply today.
No Agencies Please.
Share this role: