To support the Brand Marketing Managers & Global Brand Managers in delivering the marketing plans in Emerging Markets (e.g., Latin America/Other Asia/Support Europe). Supporting the delivery of customer activation plans and ongoing customer support across all channels. Building relationships both internally (with multiple Sales contacts) and externally with customers and distributers marketing teams to be a key representative for all brand activation plans.
This role requires someone with trade or shopper and ideally digital marketing experience, as well as energy and a commitment to learn and develop in a marketing role.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
- Provide ongoing trade support to internal teams to help sell-in products: including supporting the development of trade marketing materials such as:
• Sell in decks
• CGI/product imagery
• Video content
• Brand copy
• Toolkit – posters, giveaways, digital assets (banners)
• Product training guides.
• To be the primary contact for distributor/customer requests.
- Execution of customer activation plans, including:
• Asset creation
• Key word copy
• Colleague engagement
• Monitoring and reporting ROI.
• Creation of sell in decks.
• Asset creation
• Content creation
• Internal launch plans
- Websites: updating new products and content (including blogs) as determined by the brand plan.
- Brand Assets: Working with the Brand Team to ensure that all assets are up to date on the Resource Library and on external systems such as Brandbank including CGIs and product photography. Responsible for marketing stock control, including sourcing of giveaways and product samples.
- Development of brand activation plans to support our distributors/retailers.
- Exhibitions: Assist with the co-ordination of brand presence at exhibitions including liaison with specialist agencies, co-ordinating product samples, merchandising and support briefings for MPM team members.
- Support development of B2C and B2B marketing launch plans to support NPD.
- Support with embedding best practice to brand compliance.
- Support and help develop the Marketing Assistant to ensure a high performing colleague.
- Sharing global learnings, assets and plans with the Americas Trade Marketing Managers and Trade Marketing Exec ROW.
- Contribution to relevant meetings e.g., market delivery meetings and other scheduled meetings, including customer/trade meetings.
- Manage day to day relationships with design and communication agencies, including briefing, establishing processes, and building relationships to ensure accurate and timely projects delivered within budget.
- Esko – best in class artwork briefing, collaborative relationships with artwork team.
Act as a brand guardian – When presenting/coaching /meeting with other functions/teams internally and externally. Also, when creating brand assets.
- Day to day liaison with cross-functional teams and stakeholders.
- To monitor each campaign to measure success and make recommendations for the future.
Budget – raising POs, tracking spent and invoice processing.
- Provide key reports, but not limited to:
• Digital KPI tracker
• Monthly competitor activity report
• Weekly contribution to Marketing report
• Quarterly brand reviews and case studies
• Own personal role, development and career progression within the business, looking for opportunities to grow and develop.
•Brand Awareness, Penetration growth and market share
Attention to detail – ensures accurate delivery of information and collateral in a timely and effective manner.
Personal Learning – Seeks feedback and reacts / learns from experience.
Commercial Acumen – Understands the impact of costs and has a focus on profit when driving sales growth.
Effective relationship builder – dedicated to meeting expectations of internal and external customers, developing, and maintaining effective 3rd party relationships gaining trust and respect.
Time management – Uses time effectively and efficiently and works well under time pressure and to set deadlines.
Effective Communicator – ability to communicate updates and issues.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
• Willingness to roll up sleeves and take things on
• IT literate including use of PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Highly organised who can prioritise workloads.
• Emerging budget-management skills and proficiency.
• Ability to think creatively and innovatively.
• FMCG experience (not essential)
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
•Free car parking
•Working in an exciting fast growing company
•25 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
•Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
•Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: