Leading the monthly demand forecasting process across the UK and Europe.
Ensuring that the business has a single, quality demand forecast and that the right stakeholders understand the numbers, risks and opportunities in order to make sound business decisions.
This role deals with a wide variety of tasks including, but not limited to the following:
- Leading the monthly demand forecasting process across the UK and Europe:
- Analysis of historical EPOS/Sage/customer sales, orders received/invoiced, customer forecasts and ordering pattern data to map and predict future demand trends.
- Work cross functionally with sales team to look at promotional plans, new customer listings and range extensions etc.
- Work collaboratively with Supply Chain planners to analyse supply plans and SKU categorisation
- Delivering forecast recommendations based on insights into performance, including – NPD launches, new customer listings, growth or decline trends.
- Helping to drive forecast accuracy measures and trackers that drive a great forecast and an understanding of the drivers of demand across the business.
- Driving process improvements and supporting the implementation of Relex (planning software).
Any other duties commensurate with the level of responsibility of this role.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
- Previous demand planning / forecasting experience.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel.
- Highly numerate – ability to extract and manipulate large amounts of data.
- Ability to present data and analysis in a simple and compelling way.
- To be an effective communicator (both written and oral), a good listener able to identify and deliver customer needs both internally and externally.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and cope with high levels of change.
- Desire to improve processes and find new ways of working
- Sage and Relex (planning software) experience.
- Experience with creating, implementing and running a Sales and Operations Planning (S&OP) process.
- SQL and/or PowerQuery experience.
Share this role: