If you’re interested in being part of a global team that is dedicated to delivering simply better pet food with natural ingredients you can see, MPM Products may just be the company for you. Our staff are a talented, enthusiastic and passionate team with a spark for going that extra mile.
We currently have an exciting 12 months maternity cover opportunity within the Marketing Team as a Brand/Marketing Manager to ensure that we continue to manage the overall USA marketing strategy and plan for our brands Reveal and Applaws, and managing customer activation plans. The role also includes line management of a marketing assistant.
As part of your role you will deal with a wide variety of tasks including but not limited to –
Build and execute Reveal brand plans to develop the Blue Print model for other launch markets:
- Drive Penetration and awareness
- Identify, embed brand strategies and activation
- Test and learn in market to prove the model and ROI for further investment
- Build case studies for new retailer listings and growth in existing retailers
- Work with USA based sales team/agencies to build clear retailer tactics and support plans
Strategic involvement in plans for Applaws. Taking Global best practice and Blue Print for optimised execution in Americas (i.e. ANZ is lead market)
- Use Test and Learn mentality to build the ideal activation plans, social media strategy, Core range, NPD, design etc. for Reveal and Applaws Globally
- Close contact with customer marketing teams in retailers to influence and drive brand activation programmes
- Work with the USA regional Applaws sales team to activate and build best practice ways of working, taking learnings from other markets
- Creation of brand material, guidelines, POS, social content etc.
- Creation of NPI concepts which are realised through the development of NPI briefs delivering the overall brand strategy and commercial objectives of the business.
- Providing internal teams with appropriate support to sell-in product: key messages/insights, CGI imagery/mock-ups, sales presentations
- USA budget oversight and tracking
- Contribution to Americas meetings Internal and external e.g. Petco and Petsmart Delivery and other scheduled meetings
- NPI process involvement as the representative for Americas projects
- Approving the implementation of branding concepts (top level) with the product team in time with agreed critical paths
- Providing product information for internal and external use to deliver launch plans
- Responsible for USA trade exhibitions
- Creation & execution of brand communication strategies either via trade channels or consumer facing media channels.
- Plans, timescales and estimated costs associated with brand development activity
- Actual cost vs budget information
- Supports the Marketing Director with overall strategic development of the product brands and portfolio
- Contribution to brand review sessions and strategic planning
- Support the planning of NPI/D projects
- Supports with development of strategy and strategic priorities within the Marketing & Brand function i.e. Orchestrating thinking around brand and treats
- Promotional planning advice
- Price planning advice based on competitor analysis
- Supports and help with strategic development of pack design, brand guideless and claims
- Provide key reports for use within the business including, but not limited to:
- Owns weekly USA activity reporting
- Monthly strategic review of USA activity
- Assure, check and monitor accuracy, of budgets for USA and JBP customer marketing funds
Skills & Experience –
- Ability to organize yourself and your tasks to meet the demands of the business.
- Uses time effectively to manage a busy workload with the ability to prioritise important tasks.
- Ability to work in a fast paced and continuously evolving environment.
- Ensures accurate delivery of information and collateral in a timely and effective manner.
- Ability to demonstrate confidence and clarity when communicating with audiences at all levels including managing and developing the relationships with 3rd party suppliers
- Budget-management skills and proficiency
- Proven ability to motivate, coach and develop junior interns to achieve high performance
- Ability to think creatively and innovatively using insight to drive activity
- Understanding of brand development and activation within FMCG
- In-depth understanding of the company’s current products and future concepts
- Ability to analyse results from which can be used to come up with suitable solutions that can solve brand related issues.
- IT literate including use of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
In return you will receive some great benefits including –
- Free car parking
- Free gym
- Working in an exciting fast growing company
- 24 days holiday plus bank holidays and your Birthday off!
- Modern offices
- Monthly Meditation/mindfulness sessions
- Discounted Products
- Option for Private Healthcare after 6 months
Share this role: