- To support the overall Americas Marketing Manager in delivering the marketing plan for Reveal and Applaws.
- Responsible for delivering of customer activation plans and ongoing customer support for Mass Grocery, Specialty, and Independent channels.
- Building relationships with customer marketing teams and being the US customer point of contact.
- Acting as a conduit between Sales and Marketing teams.
- Get the USA agenda front of mind within the wider business.
- Be a key marketing representative for all brand and activation plans across Reveal and Applaws brands.
- Execution of Reveal and Applaws brand plans and customer activation.
- Understanding customers in all channels to market and find new ways to strengthen brand presence in their stores and online.
- Translate brand strategy into customer marketing plans for both Reveal and Applaws brands.
- Build and execute customer specific programs that align with brand objectives to drive retail activities in support of the company’s growth and profit objectives
- Review and translate analytical data (channel/customer) into actionable tactics to support Retail Business Development.
- Ensure brand consistency and adherence to Brand and Communication Guidelines.
- Manage the customer specific marketing budget.
- Maintain the Nerve Center with customer promotions and activity.
- Create the vision, enthuse others, and execute the plan
- Develop process and analytics for pre and post promotional analysis
- Nurturing relationships – internally across all MPM functional teams and externally with customer buyers, customer marketing teams, agencies, and brokers.
- Building and execution of customer communication strategy – converting warm leads into customers and driving continued excitement and engagement with existing customers.
- Gather competitive intelligence and analyze the impact on the market. Publish monthly reports.
- Supports the Americas Marketing Manager with overall strategic development of the product brands and portfolio.
- Work with Sales and Marketing to present compelling brand, product and marketing program presentations to buyers (attend line review meetings as needed) – driving excitement and understanding with our customer partners.
- Supporting development of annual customer communication strategy.
- Support at Trade Shows through the year.
- Work with Product Marketing and cross-functional teams in development of customer specific requirements including competitive position, product/ packaging specifications, target pricing, promotional and merchandising support.
- Provide key reports for use within the business including, but not limited to:
- Supporting build of weekly USA activity report
- Monthly strategic review of USA activity
- Promotional activity evaluations
- Monthly competitor reviews
- Supporting the build of quarterly marketing presentations
- Budget reports
- Results-orientated and entrepreneurial
- Proven track record of customer focus and ability to influence colleagues from all functions and levels of the organization.
- Highly analytical, comfortable working with a wide range of data sources.
- Must be pro-active and maintain professionalism in a high-paced department and capable to quickly adapt to a changing environment with the ability to shift priorities per business demands.
- Strong relationship skills are important for this role. Superior attention to detail. Must be able to multi-task in an extremely fast-paced environment and have strong interpersonal and team centric management skills.
- Managing complex stakeholders across time zones.
- Flawless execution and overall quality assurance of marketing collaterals generated, including proofreading, editing and follow-up skills.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- Strong work ethic, exceptional organization skills and strong project management to ensure deadlines are met.
- Open to business travel.
- 3-5 years’ FMCG experience
- Strong Marketing Experience with 1-2 years’ Digital experience is preferred.
- BS degree
- Exceptional interpersonal skills with the ability to foster strong relationships with stakeholders.
- Skilled in communicating clearly both orally and in writing.
Share this role: